Foreign RC holders who have no representative office in Uzbekistan must obtain a TIN for non-resident from the Tax Committee. After obtaining TIN, RC holder should obtain a PINFL and EDS from the nearest consulate or embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. Obtaining a TIN:
RC holders must submit a set of documents to the State Tax Committee to obtain a TIN for non-resident. Procedure is done in the name of non-resident only.
List of required documents:
- Document confirming official registration in the country of residence of the non-resident, issued by the relevant state authority (certificate of state registration or extract from the commercial register);
- Documents confirming the personal taxpayer identification number of a foreign non-resident company in accordance with the legislation of the state of registration of a non-resident, or its equivalent;
- A copy of the civil passport of the manager or an authorized person;
- Power of attorney issued to the authorized person, indicating the full passport data and the powers granted to him/her (notarized);
- Registration certificate of the State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, medical products and medical equipment of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Obtaining of PINFL and EDS
What does an authorized person have to do to get EDS - nonresident?
Obtain electronic version of state registration certificate from the State Tax Committee;
Apply to the nearest Consulate or Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
You must have:
a) certificate of state registration;
b) notarized power of attorney;
c) a passport
d) photo for the PINFL (at least 297*382 pixels);
e) a payment document confirming payment of electronic digital signature key certificate fee (to be paid at the consulate);
To obtain PINFL (Personal Identification Number of a natural person);
To obtain EDS key certificate file and EDS key file itself (the password will be sent to the email address indicated in the application);
In case the authorized person doesn't have PINFL of the Republic of Uzbekistan he/she shall submit notarized power of attorney, passport copy and photo (photo of minimum 297x382 pixels is required) together with the certificate of registration in SOC and TIN receipt.
Attention: passport data of the authorized person must be correctly reflected in the power of attorney and it must be specifically stated in the power of attorney that this person has the right to apply to the consulate for EDS.
Concerning issuance of EDS you may apply to an employee of the State Tax Committee - Fayziev Akhmad (email@example.com tel- +998 90 980 62 82).
Contact details on behalf of the SOC to send the completed documents: