Asl Belgisi is the national system of labeling and traceability of goods, which is largely used by participants in the commodities turnover. Signing up with the system enables a participant in the commodities introduce or withdraw products into/from circulation and provides deep insight into the turnover. The signing-up process is described in Asl Belgisi – how to sign up.
In this article you will learn:
- What the User Account looks like
- How to use the system
- Commodity groups management
- Document management
What the User Account looks like
The Asl Belgisi User Account is intended to enable participants in the commodities turnover to work with counterparties, manage Data Matrix codes and track commodities. In your User Account, you can find necessary documentation, analytical materials and other information. To log in, go to the User Account login page and log in using the digital signature.
After the successful completion of authorization, the user will have access to the main page of the User Account in accordance with the rights of the commodity turnover participant.
The authorized user can view the main page of the User Account with the list of available commodity groups displayed in the middle. If the user chooses one of them, he/she will be directed to a page dedicated to the relevant commodity group.
In the upper right corner of the main page, there are control elements, such as:
- language selection;
- a drop-down menu with information about the user profile, invoices and documents from the operator.
At the top of the main page, there is a button for switching between the following functional blocks:
The left section of the main page displays a menu enabling to view invoices or return to the main page.
This paper only discusses the Labeling functional block. To learn more about how to use the National Catalog and the Order Management Dashboard, read the National Catalog (NC). Why to describe products, how to create a product profile and what to do with it.
How to use the system
The user profile can be viewed by choosing Profile.
It generally consists of tabs, each enabling certain functions, such as:
- Participant Data enables updates of general/contact details, the role of a participant, etc., with the data depending on the number of users connected to the User Account;
- Users allows the user to connect new users representing the participant in the commodities turnover and view those who are already connected.
Only those users can be added whose certificates contain the same TIN as that of the relevant participant in the commodities turnover.
- Details enables the user to edit details;
- Production/Manufacturing displays a list of production facilities belonging to participants in the commodities turnover. Information about production facilities can be edited or deleted with the context menu.
To view documents from the operator, select Documents from the operator in the drop-down menu (the right upper corner of the window).
It contains three sections:
- General Documents displays an interactive list of documents from the operator with the function of viewing, downloading and signing;
- Payments contains information about payments made by the participant in the commodities turnover. It also enables the user to order an invoice by clicking the Receive Invoice button;
- Closing Documents is designed to enable users to manage primary accounting documents (the so-called closing documents) received from the operator at the end of the settlement period.
The system can be used on a free-of-charge basis. The user will pay for Data Matrix codes only. Invoices can be viewed by clicking the Invoice Management button in the left panel, or by clicking Manage Invoices in the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
After clicking one of the above buttons, the user will view the list of invoices. By clicking the button on the right of the invoice entry, the user can set the minimum balance or request an invoice.
If selecting Minimum Balance, the user can indicate the value of the minimum balance. When this balance is achieved, the user will receive alert messages notifying that the user needs to make a deposit.
When selecting Receive Invoice, the user will see a window for him/her to indicate the invoiced amount, including VAT, and click the Order button. After that, the Receive Invoice window will be closed and the user will see a window confirming that the invoice is sent.
Commodity groups management
To start working with a commodity group, the authorized user needs to open Labeling on the main page of the User Account and select a commodity group, e.g., Tobacco Products, to open the main window of the selected commodity group (Labeling → Commodity Group → Home).
The left panel consists of a set of buttons, each of which is responsible for a separate section. It can be unfolded to show button names. It can be unfolded or folded with the buttons at the bottom.
The left panel buttons (Codes, Documents, Products, and Reports) open the corresponding section. Each section is described below.
To open the Codes section, go to Labeling → Commodity Group → Codes.
This section is intended for dealing with Data Matrix codes.
Having opened the section, the user will see entries of the Data Matrix codes owned by the participant in the commodities turnover on behalf of whom the user was authorized at logging in.
Each Data Matrix entry has the following fields:
- Date (date of change in the Data Matrix status);
- Code status;
- Code (Data Matrix);
- Type of packaging;
- Number of units inside the package;
- Owner (owner’s details).
The list of Data Matrix codes is broken by pages, while the interactive list of the pages is displayed at the bottom. The upper section contains filter buttons for the user to filter the entries as he/she may need.
Examples of the filters are given below. To use a filter, enter a filtering value and click the OK button. To cancel the filtering, click the Reset button for the relevant filter.
The user may configure the Data Matrix list in terms of the displayed columns and their sequence. For configuration, click the View button to open the Edit Table window.
The user can:
- hide or show a field;
- change field sequence using the drag-n-drop gesture;
- save changes;
- cancel changes;
To view detailed information about a Data Matrix code, click on the interactive Data Matrix identification in the Code column of the relevant line.
After that, the user will see a window with information about the Data Matrix, which will generally (depending on the label status) contain the following tabs:
- General Information;
- Aggregation that contains interactive identifications of aggregated Data Matrix codes whose detailed information can be viewed by the user;
- Documents containing information about documents related to a Data Matrix code. The tab also contains interactive identifications of related documents. When clicking on them, the user will see detailed information about the relevant document;
- The Code Movement tab contains information about the movement of a Data Matrix code (changes in status of the Data Matrix code).
To open the Documents section, go to Labeling → Commodity Group → Documents.
- Receipts. It displays a list of receipts received from the fiscal data operator (FDO). Each receipt entry is interactive. By clicking on a document number, the user will open a window for viewing detailed information about the receipt (the window has the General Information and Codes tabs);
- Drafts. It is intended to display an interactive list of draft documents. Drafts are documents that are not final (i.e., they are not signed with the digital signature and are not sent). Such documents are saved by the user with the Draft status;
- Outgoing. It displays the documents sent by the user, including Document Number, Type of Document, Recipient, Date of Creation;
- Incoming. It contains an interactive list of documents received by the user.
The list of documents can display documents available only for viewing, such as:
- Aggregation and Write-off Document coming from OMD.
- E-Invoice coming from the labeling system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.