To label a product, it is necessary to order and pay for Data Matrix codes. It is manufacturers and importers who are responsible for ordering Data Matrix codes.
Data Matrix order process
Data Matrix codes can be ordered via the Oder Management Dashboard (OMD), a subsystem of Asl Belgisi. The Oder Management Dashboard is a system intended for managing and processing Data Matrix orders.
To order Data Matrix codes, participants in the commodities turnover shall:
- Log in the User Account on the labeling system;
- Go from the User Account to OMD;
- In the opening window, click on the Create button;
- Enter all the necessary data and submit the order.
The system will verify the entered data and, if the order is created correctly, it will generate unique Data Matrix codes and sent them to you to apply and report accordingly via OMD.
To learn more about how to order Data Matrix codes through the Asl Belgisi User Account, read Ordering Data Matrix codes: payment and method, or watch the video.
How to automate the Data Matrix order process
Data Matrix orders can be automated by integration of the OMD API to your own inventory system. The OMD API enables all basic operations required to order Data Matrix codes, such as:
- Order Data Matrix issuance;
- Provide issued Data Matrix codes for application;
- Verify the applied Data Matrix codes;
- Aggregate finished and packaged products with applied means of identification;
- Write off defective products.
To learn more about the OMD API, read The OMD CLOUD.