Commodities turnover participants can order Data Matrix codes if they meet the below three requirements:
- They have signed an agreement with the system operator for issuance of Data Matrix codes;
- They have debited the account with the amount of money required for ordering;
- They have registered the product profile with the National Catalog for products for which they wish to order the Data Matrix codes.
Data Matrix codes are ordered through the Order Management Dashboard (OMD), which can be accessed through the Asl Belgisi User Account. In addition, participants in the commodities turnover can order Data Matrix codes directly from their own automated system through the OMD API.
In this article you will learn:
- How to pay for Data Matrix codes
- How to order Data Matrix codes
- What to do if your order is rejected
- How to download Data Matrix codes
For more details about using OMD, read in the OMD UZ Administrator Guide.
How to pay for Data Matrix codes
Data Matrix codes can be ordered for a fee. In accordance with Cabinet Resolution No. 833 dated 31.12.2020, one code costs UZS 68, excluding VAT. First of all, the participant in the commodities turnover should debit the account with the amount required to order the relevant number of Data Matrix codes, after which he/she will be able to order the same. The fee for the Data Matrix codes will be credited only after they are applied and introduced into circulation.
The invoice can be obtained via the User Account. For this end:
- Log in the User Account in the labeling system;
- On the left panel, select the Invoice;
- Click three dots to the right of the relevant invoice and click Get the Invoice;
- Indicate the amount to be debited and your email;
- Click on the Order button.
The invoice with the relevant banking details will be sent to the email you have indicated. Once the payment is successfully completed, your account will be debited. Now you can create a Data Matrix order.
How to order Data Matrix codes
Tips on how to order Data Matrix codes will differ depending on what method you will use to apply the codes: by yourself or through the service provider. There are also two ways of ordering Data Matrix codes depending on what printing method you have chosen.
Method 1. Ordering Data Matrix codes to be applied by yourself
Data Matrix codes to be applied by commodity turnover participants can be ordered through the below six steps:
- Log in the Asl Belgisi User Account using your username and password.
- In the left upper menu, click the Order Management Dashboard and go to the order form.
- In the tab Step 1. General Data, fill in all attributes highlighted in red.
- Click on the Go to Products button to see the Step 2. Products tab. In this tab, it is also necessary to fill in all attributes highlighted in red. The Commodity Group attribute cannot be edited.
Once the data is entered, click the Save button.
- Now you can have access to the order form. The lines highlighted in red are mandatory. In the production data, enter “by myself”.
- Double check the entered data and confirm the order by clicking the OK button. Once the order is completed, you can download the Data Matrix codes.
Data Matrix orders are subject to a restriction: at a time, you may order Data Matrix codes for 10 commodity units from one commodity group, 150,000 Data Matrix codes for each.
Method 2. Ordering Data Matrix codes through a provider (printing house)
Ordering Data Matrix codes for printing through a provider involves the below six steps:
- Log in the User Account using your username and password;
- In the left upper menu, click the Order Management Dashboard;
- Then go to your profile and click on the Become a Distribution Participant button. Without this step, you cannot send the Data Matrix codes for the services provider;
- Go to the Providers section to open a list of available printing houses. In the next section, choose a commodity group for which you will order Data Matrix codes in the drop-down window, for each printing house;
- Return to OMD and fill out the order form. The lines highlighted in red are mandatory for filling out. Indicate the name or TIN of the provider in General Data;
- Double check the entered data and confirm the order by clicking the OK button. The label codes you have ordered will be sent to the printing house.
To learn more about ordering Data Matrix codes for each of the above methods, watch the video:
What to do if your order is rejected
Your order may be rejected, if:
- There is no product profile in the National Catalog;
- Data Matrix code type “Multiple-Unit Consumer Packaging” is indicated incorrectly (correct indication is Commodity Unit);
- The barcode is entered incorrectly or improperly.
In this case, you need to return to the Order Management Dashboard and create a new order, taking into account the past errors.
How to download Data Matrix codes
To get Data Matrix codes after the order is completed successfully, take the below three steps:
Step 1. Log in
Log in the Asl Belgisi User Account and go to the Order Management Dashboard. Click on the Orders button to open the list of your orders.
Step 2. Import
To import the order from the file above the order table, click the Import button to open a standard file selection window.
The Data Matrix printing window for the order item contains the following buttons:
- the Print button, click it to view a standard web-browser dialog box that will allow you to save the Data Matrix file.
- the Cancel button, click it to close the dialog box for printing Data Matrix codes.
Depending on the commodity group, the printing window may contain different elements, but the Printing Format and Quantity fields will be common to all commodity groups.
Choose the format you need and the quantity of Data Matrix codes that you want to print.
Step 3. Printing
After filling the form, click on the Print button. Immediately after this, as many Data Matrix codes as you have chosen will be downloaded to your device in the format you have specified.
The codes can be printed both on a label printer and on a regular printer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.