Asl Belgisi is a system used for managing labeled commodities. All participants in the commodities turnover from manufacturers to retailers who deal with labeled goods are required to sign up with Asl Belgisi.
The User Account of the labeling system can be used to register product profiles, order Data Matrix codes and view transactions with e-invoices. The one-stop-shop User Account has been created for the convenience and automation of all labeling operations.
In this article, you will learn:
- How to log in Asl Belgisi system
- Main actions of commodity turnover participant
- Document management
- How to manage commodity groups
For more details about functionality of the Asl Belgisi User Account, read the User Account Guide.
How to log in Asl Belgisi system
First of all, each participant in the commodities turnover is required to sign up with the labeling system. To do this, you need to file your application with correctly specified data (i.e., digital signature, phone, email). After that the confirmation letter will be sent to your email.
To learn more about signing up with Asl Belgisi, read Asl Belgisi — How to sign up.
After your application is filed, you can log in the User Account using the digital signature. The user will have access to the main page of the User Account in accordance with the rights of the commodity turnover participant.
Main actions of commodity turnover participant
The functionality of the User Account provides for three main sections:
- the National Catalog where you can register new product profiles. Without this you may not order Data Matrix codes;
- the Order Management Dashboard used to order Data Matrix codes.
In addition, an authorized user can manage commodity groups, which are subject to mandatory labeling, and accounts for each commodity group, edit the profile or add new users.
The section is used to manage four types of documents. It includes:
- This section can be used to create a notice of importation of labeled products;
- It contains a list of labeled products registered with the National Catalog;
- Users with the Manufacturer and/or Importer role have access to Data Matrix Accruals Report Form, Data Matrix Status, Total Output and Imports, and Analytical Reporting for Factories.
How to manage commodity groups
One of the main sections on the Asl Belgisi User Account is Commodity Groups. The number of commodity groups will regularly grow as the labeling regulations are getting more and more widely used.
It is primarily used to add new commodity groups, order Data Matrix codes and manage previously created orders.
At the moment, on the User Account turnover participants may choose among those commodity groups that are subject to mandatory labeling. To do this, when you are filling out the profile after signing up, select the commodity groups you deal with. Each registered user will be able to add new commodity groups as they may appear.