Work with reports in ICOM. Aggregation report.
For working with reports, it is necessary to select the “CODES ORDER” section in the personal account of the NIS "Asl Belgisi".
For viewing list of reports it is necessary to select the “Reports” section in the left sidebar, after which a list of reports will be displayed:
The reports are displayed in the list with statuses:
- Waiting for a response
The list of reports is interactive: when clicking on ID of the report, the report card is displayed.
Making a report.Agregation.
For making a report it is necessary to open the "Create" drop-down list in the "Reports" section and then select the position "Aggregation" in the drop-down list.
There will be a form for making a report about aggregation where it is necassary to fill in the mandatory fields "Product group", "Aggregation code", " Packing capacity, "Actually packed":
For filling in the "Actually Packed" field, it is necassary to download a list of identification codes from a CSV file.
When uploading a file, the following conditions are checked:
- the file is in CSV format;
- the file is not empty;
- one field in each line;
- using only allowed symbols:
- all the fields in the file are unique ( no dublicats);
- the number of lines does not exceed 30,000 pieces;
- coding (Unicode) (UTF-8);
- the end of lines as MS-DOS style ,symbols (CR/LF);in the end of line CR/LF is optional;
- the header line is not allowed;
- each of lines should contain the same number of fields.
IMPORTANT: In the CSV file for the "Aggregation" report, the verification code (crypto-tail) is not added.
NOTE: for the product group “Medicines" only transport packaging in the SSCC format can be presented as an aggregate:
Please sign in to leave a comment.