Possible errors in the formation of AIC
Depending on the type of error, the system will not allow to create a "Formation of AIC" document in the Personal Area or the created document will be processed with errors:
The "Formation of AIC" document will not be generated if:
- Product group does not correspond to the product (selected group that does not correspond to GTIN and HS code);
- An invalid value is specified in the "gtin" parameter (when one character (not a digit) is randomly added instead of a digit in the GTIN code);
- The specified product code was not found in the product catalog;
- An invalid value is specified in the "tnved" parameter (when one character (not a digit) is accidentally added instead of a digit in the HS code);
- The product is not in consumer packaging (gtin group package indicated);
- HS in the document does not correspond to the product;
- An invalid value for the "cisesCount" parameter was specified (The number of consumer packs of MCs does not match the number of consumer packs MCs in the loaded file);
- Error. Code ..... Upload another file? (Incorrect label code format or nonexistent code).
The "AIC Formation" document will be formed, but will be processed with errors if:
- The marking code is embedded in another import code unit (AIC);
- The status No. of the Marking Code with number does not match the operation being performed (Marking Code is not in the "applied" status);
- Marking codes not found (Load marking codes that do not belong to the product group for which the AIC is formed);
- Product code (gtin) of consumer packs does not match the product code specified in the document (the downloaded file contains MCs with GTIN of consumer packs that do not match the GTIN specified when forming the AIC).
Please sign in to leave a comment.