Information on the aggregation of goods is transmitted to NIS "Asl Belgisi" by the manufacturer and/or importer of the marked goods.
The transfer to NIS "Asl Belgisi" of information on the aggregation of marked goods is available in one of the following ways:
- submission through the personal cabinet of NIS "Asl Belgisi" (this method is applicable to small attachments to the package);
- API submission (this method is preferable in case of large production/import volume).
To submit information through the personal account of the NIS "Asl Belgisi" it is necessary to:
1. Select "Aggregation" in the sidebar of the "Order Management Station" section and click on the "Create" button:
2. In the form that opens, all fields must be filled with data. The marking code for the unit can be either a group package code or a transport package code in SSCC format (in this example, the SSCC code is specified).
3. In the "Go to products" tab, you need to specify the labeling codes to be added to the unit and save all the data by clicking on the "Save" button.
After saving, the aggregation data will be available for viewing:
Please sign in to leave a comment.